? servers

? players online

dieting

• Content Count:  669

I Sit here and do nothing all day, eat, sleep, more lazy things. Did that all summer and only gained 5 pounds lol. Anyway, Protein and exercise, Jog 2 miles a day (more than I could EVER jog, mabey walk) ect. Dieting dont work a lot of the time, you usually have to work it off and stay with meat, without sugar. :p

• Content Count:  3697

get them to the army doc and have him prescribe them adderall.

i'm not kidding. its what my doc has me on for that specific reason. ive lost nearly 50 pounds in the past ~2.5 months, and still going.

It completely removes appetite, so basically they'll have to eat breakfast and dinner to make sure they don't die/completely ruin their already shitty metabolism.

For the first month they'll feel too sick to each much at all, and by the time they get to where I am, their stomachs will start shrinking anyway so they'll eat less. By the time they're off the meds, their stomachs will be vastly smaller, probably less than that of a normal person.

Tell them only water, and juice to drink, nothing else. No fried foods. other than that, they're good to go.

This sounds really unhealthy, but maybe not.

If possible, I would still stick with just exercising and eating well, and if worse comes to worse I guess try this.

• Content Count:  1662

the way i lost 6 stone (84 Pounds) maybe more in 6 months

1) took up smoking

2) half portions

3) lots of salad and fish

4) 2 meals a day. stick to regular times for meals

5) lots of water. no pop or juice/soda

6) no snacking- if you feel hungry. have a large glass of water, then if you still feel hungry in 3 mins, have a peice of fruit untill your next meal

thats all i can remember.

also, i did no exercise and still drank excessivly

• Content Count:  3457

I have to say something about point 4.. Best if you eat 3 times a day. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. In between go for some fruit or a cereal bar or whatever. And don't eat after 8pm. That's when you gain the most weight from. And drink 1,5-2L of water.

Reply to Thread