? servers

? players online

Res-Evil 5 anyone?

• Content Count:  173

i played the demo for res evil 5 and it was horrible! i started off with only 7 bullets for the pistol and like 5 shells for the shotty! and the dude with the chainsaw is impossible! i threw 4 nades at him and 1 naplam at him and he did not die -_-

• Content Count:  4162

NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THAT NASTY THING

I'll put you in there with that boss thingy

i played the demo for res evil 5 and it was horrible! i started off with only 7 bullets for the pistol and like 5 shells for the shotty! and the dude with the chainsaw is impossible! i threw 4 nades at him and 1 naplam at him and he did not die -_-

You sir fail.

• Content Count:  2122

Does it actually allow you to use the mouse or is it a crappy port that only uses keyboard support?

you use the mouse

but its more like the old resident evils where you have to stop moving everytime you shoot

imo it's stupid but it does add on to the thrill of the game especially when you know there are 8347510574981 zombies behind you

• Content Count:  1754

;290751']Lol like I said when we get to the furnace I'm trapping you in there >:p

Haha. My brother tried to do that to me when we got there. I was like fuckk no! :d he was loling so hard.

Anyway, I got past the Chainsaw guy. All you have to do, if your playing with another person, is kill the zombies for Chris (for example - Double and Ganzta) So while Double(Chris) Is tryin to kill the chainsaw guy, Gantza(Sheva) has to kill the extra zombies. [They get in the way] And only one person(sheva) has to go up to the door while chris stays all the way back there and Shoots the barrels when the chainsaw guy gets close.

Also you can use the mouse and keyboard. I like it because I feel like I can get to things easily, (my bag,guns, etc.)

-And I got to chapter 2-2 with my brother. (Your also on this level when your offline and playing. But Chris doesn't have any guns (You cant play on Sheva on offline mode. I tried.) so your either going to have to buy him all the guns that he needs -pistol;shotty-)

Reply to Thread