? servers

? players online

End of the World Scenarios

• Content Count:  1910

I believe wild monkeys will break out of the wild and become appart of our society, then they will soon climb to the top of the ranks, and enslave us all.

Sort of like planet of the apes?

Mine is:

When the internet shuts down, everbody goes crazy, and we all become mutated and eat eachother.

• Content Count:  669

Sort of like planet of the apes?

Mine is:

When the internet shuts down, everbody goes crazy, and we all become mutated and eat eachother.

I guess that lumps with animals.. anyway another one is...

If the internet leaves, we will all perish, the annoying people will venture outside their homes and people who were addicted to online shooters would find real guns, and act as if the real world was the game!

• Content Count:  95

The Chinese/Japanese/Korean conflict breaks out into a full scale war. Us will step in, along with many other war capable countries. Nukes will fly, peaople will die, and then robots and animals eliminate the remaining humans.

Edited by Buca

• Content Count:  669

The Chinese/Japanese/Korean conflict breaks out into a full scale war. Us will step in, along with many other war capable countries. Nukes will fly, peaople will die, and then robots and animals eliminate the remaining humans.

Add that and that is the best one here!

• Content Count:  856

O I HAVE ANOTHER ONE!!!!

Aliens come invade this world then these alien like type things called the "predator" come to this world and have a war with the aliens and start killing us in crossfire

Reply to Thread