? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  1590

its just because the mayans calender ended or it was aztecs i forgot but they had to stop doing it some time nothing is gonna happen in 2012 so dont stress about it, if it does, it does.

The mayan calender isnt the only one but its the most popular.

Edited by Tyler

• Content Count:  777

well not sure what to believe:P it a little scary xD but if the world is going to end 2012, I gonne kill my self.. because that means I spent my last three year at school, trying to get good grades just to die almost the day Im done at the school..

• Content Count:  11725

well not sure what to believe:P it a little scary xD but if the world is going to end 2012, I gonne kill my self.. because that means I spent my last three year at school, trying to get good grades just to die almost the day Im done at the school..

Crazy bitch right there ^

JK, well i dont think the world will end, but maybe a new war?

• Content Count:  604

1. Not wanting flames in the Off-Topic section is like telling the grass not to grow.

2. No need to panic, like 4lk4linetri0 said, if it happens it happens, we can't change it.

3. I really don't care if this world goes, when something ends, something new begins. The universe is way to huge, and still expanding, for us to be the only creatures in all of space.

4. Look at the dinosaurs man... they survived a effing 6 mile wide asteroid (or 8 miles..) Well a couple of them did. And we are far more advanced than the dinosaurs.

5. NUKE THE COMET!

Reply to Thread