? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  11725

1. Not wanting flames in the Off-Topic section is like telling the grass not to grow.

2. No need to panic, like 4lk4linetri0 said, if it happens it happens, we can't change it.

3. I really don't care if this world goes, when something ends, something new begins. The universe is way to huge, and still expanding, for us to be the only creatures in all of space.

4. Look at the dinosaurs man... they survived a effing 6 mile wide asteroid (or 8 miles..) Well a couple of them did. And we are far more advanced than the dinosaurs.

5. NUKE THE COMET!

6.????

7. PROFIT

Edit.

Well with a good look on google and other website, the odds are not high

• Content Count:  1349

I'll only comment on the Mayan calendar thing. It's no different than Y2K. Seriously, it's exactly the same. Now if nothing bad happened when 2000 rolled around, how would something bad happen when an ancient calendar nobody uses rolls back around to zero? Last I checked none of our infrastructure, satellites, etc... depended on that calendar.

• Content Count:  1236

Bullshit.

Complete bullshit.

Fullmetal just made my day, by the way.

The world isn't ending.

It just isn't

don't believe everything you hear.

Bull

Shit.

Seriously, if the world is ending, i will go to your house and let you violate me.

If it doesn't, give me all of your money.

• Content Count:  2095

just because they ran out of days doesn't mean much

Yeah, that just means someone was lazy and gave up. Or they couldn't count that high.

We'll all die some day, might as well bring some frendz along. (That and we know to get wasted the day before :> )

Reply to Thread