? servers

? players online

Me + CSS might = no more.

• Content Count:  916

Guys... i've tried everything i reinstalled deleted cstrike EVERYTHING.

i thought it would work so i tried going into a SG server.. btw any server other than sg works fine.

so i tried going in a sg server and it said Download material/decal/mani_admin_plugin

and stays there and nothing happens. and it takes FOR EVER like i would never be able to get in game..

so unless there isn't a solution for this like maybe getting my admin removed and then i go in server download the shit and then get my admin put back idk if that would work but

if there isn't a solution

I quit CSS i never thought i would im just getting really mad.. idk what else i could do..

If you have ANYTHING that can help me please reply.. 90% of me wants to quit Css.

Please Help me out ASAP.

• Content Count:  3299

well if all thats happening is that its not downloading there are 2 possibilities, its either your firewall thats preventing the downloads or is the probem you cant download fromsg servers, second is a short term fix, i can send you my cstrike with all the server files on there, message me tommorow as its late and imtired

• Content Count:  6804

SG's fast downloads is down, thus it can't send you anything.

Dont listen to him!

You see your problem here is caused by monkeys. Thousands of monkeys have collected over a said period of time and they have over filled your cstrike folder with a shit load of banana's which have caused your counter strike to break.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11725

i thought it would work so i tried going into a SG server.. btw any server other than sg works fine.

so i tried going in a sg server and it said Download material/decal/mani_admin_plugin

and stays there and nothing happens. and it takes FOR EVER like i would never be able to get in game..

so unless there isn't a solution for this like maybe getting my admin removed and then i go in server download the shit and then get my admin put back idk if that would work but

I quit CSS i never thought i would im just getting really mad.. idk what else i could do..

If you have ANYTHING that can help me please reply.. 90% of me wants to quit Css.

Please Help me out ASAP.

Simple, just delete your cstrike folder, and install again.

thats what i did

• Content Count:  1521

Please Help me out ASAP.

Same thing is happening to me .

Download the things from the mani admin site .

Reply to Thread