? servers

? players online

Halloweennnn

• Content Count:  916

Shadow;292674']I'm hosting a haunted house with my brother and my friend. We're gonna be working on it for a while' date=' spend good money, and we'll see if we can get on the news. :d[/quote']

i did something like that before with my cousins.. and it had lots of people but then my cousin did something to make it scarier he honestly got a chainsaw from my garage.. turned it on and tried scaring people they got scared alright but they were also scared they were gonna die cuz my cousin was making it go out of control. but this year i just wanna go scare kids its quite funny.. oh and im putting flashing neon lights on the bottom of my car and driving around too with halloween music and laughs on

• Content Count:  604

My friend will most likely host another haunted house, and I'll be in a makeshift coffin filled with splinters and scare people. Last year I had a pillow so it wasn't so bad, who know i might have a whole bed this year.

• Content Count:  669

I'm going to go trick-or-treating with my little cousins. ^_^

I bought them a Panda and a lion costume. Sooo cute!!! :toung:

(ages are 6months and 18months)

Vivian has a nice side that I never knew, Good luck trick or treating with the cavities and the scary things and the people who pop out of nowhere, and the other things!

Reply to Thread