? servers

? players online

Any SG Criminals?

• Content Count:  3343

By calling you an idiot? You're an idiot. I'm sure my "SG friends" will back me up. Go QQ in chatbox some more.

he's an idiot for making an alt account and trying to troll on it. He's just butthurt that I banned his IP, hopefully he'll have another computer to buy CSS again with so I can have the pleasure of banning him all over again.

• Content Count:  2306

For those of you questioning the validity of this thread, here is the exact quote as to the rule that some believe it violates.

"Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed."

The wording of this rule is rather vague and it is unclear as to whether it just covers intellectual property violations, using the forums to conspire to commit a crime, or whether it simply bans all talk about criminal activities.

I believe that it clearly bans the first two, but as for the third, I do not know whether we allow simply talking about crimes. Therefore this thread has been passed on to the higher ups for a final review.

I will leave this thread open for now, but I will close it at the first sign of anyone talking about whether this thread violates the rules. Everyone knows that as soon as the first person throws in their own interpretation of the rules, so will everyone else and we will have an epic flame war on our hands. The BDs/VP are plenty smart to figure this one out without every community member throwing in their opinion and proceeding to bash eachother.

(I appologize for being a little harsh about this, but it is either this or lock the thread totally)

Thank You,

Venomous-Fate

• Like 1
Edited by *Queen VenomousFate*

Reply to Thread