? servers

? players online

Any SG Criminals?

• Content Count:  3736

they cant do anything about it, freedom of speech

you my friend are and idiot...freedom of speech doesnt come into play when disrespecting a law enforcement officer....man comments like that make me angry!

the day people will understand that actually apologizing and being nice to a cop will go a very long way as far how he will threat you maybe this world will be a better place with smarter people...

Never been arrested...but done my share of young stupid stuff...smoke, speed..maybe underage drinking..

Im a good citizen.. the biggest thing would prolly be downloading of the internet

Edited by trakaill

• Content Count:  669

you my friend are and idiot...freedom of speech doesnt come into play when disrespecting a law enforcement officer....man comments like that make me angry!

the day people will understand that actually apologizing and being nice to a cop will go a very long way as far how he will threat you maybe this world will be a better place with smarter people...

Never been arrested...but done my share of young stupid stuff...smoke, speed..maybe underage drinking..

Im a good citizen.. the biggest thing would prolly be downloading of the internet

Agreed, Ive only done stupid stuff, not anything really illegal, yea but ive definatly done my share of stupid things lol...

• Content Count:  481

they cant do anything about it, freedom of speech

thye always find a way..like my coach today he overheard me saying he faggy little game he made up sucked dick so he tried to make me run till i puked but since that didnt work he starts biching about how his life sucked and how im immature for saying that then he started crying some more... then i got a few referrals. hypocrite he just bitched his ass off for me saying his game sucks:shocked:

• Content Count:  3391

You can tell a police officer to 'Fuck off' as long as you do it in a non-threatening manner. Freedom of speech covers that. If the cop tells you to move along and you continue to be an idiot, you can be arrested for 'Failure to Comply'. Most cops, depending on the situation, will probably get pissed and fine you, but if you decided to argue it, it'd get thrown out, you just need to prove what you did was not threatening and didn't danger the cop in any way, shape or form.

I don't condone said action, but police are known to abuse their power and it's always their word against yours. You will usually lose unless you have a decent lawyer or a recording of the event.

I used to work with cops and this was a topic of constant discussion. Many cops will say they will fine you for 'Disturbing the Peace' or 'Inciting Violence' or 'Disorderly Conduct' but none of it will hold up if you have a decent lawyer, which most people fail to obtain.

In other words, no, you cannot be arrested for a calling a cop a pig or telling him to fuck off, unless you're an idiot.

• Content Count:  6466

You can slay yourself, use the bomb, or use something in the map to kill yourself.

This thread is confirming my suspicions about how stupid some people are.

She can't slay herself, using the bomb still gets kills unless you just use it when no one is around, using something in the map to kill yourself would be the exact same thing as drowning in water as I said.

The posts intention was to say she isn't good at rebelling.

This thread is confirming my suspicions about how stupid some people are.

Reply to Thread