? servers

? players online

Any SG Criminals?

• Content Count:  4473

She can't slay herself

Typing kill in the console doesn't work anymore?

People can suck with the bomb or just attempt to use the small one.

This thread is confirming my suspicions about how stupid some people are.

Why you be copyin' me mon?

• Content Count:  6084

Typing kill in the console doesn't work anymore?

People can suck with the bomb or just attempt to use the small one.

Why you be copyin' me mon?

What the hell is your sig dude? I've been trying to figure out what the fuck is hitting his head.

• Content Count:  3736

You can tell a police officer to 'Fuck off' as long as you do it in a non-threatening manner. Freedom of speech covers that. If the cop tells you to move along and you continue to be an idiot, you can be arrested for 'Failure to Comply'. Most cops, depending on the situation, will probably get pissed and fine you, but if you decided to argue it, it'd get thrown out, you just need to prove what you did was not threatening and didn't danger the cop in any way, shape or form.

I don't condone said action, but police are known to abuse their power and it's always their word against yours. You will usually lose unless you have a decent lawyer or a recording of the event.

I used to work with cops and this was a topic of constant discussion. Many cops will say they will fine you for 'Disturbing the Peace' or 'Inciting Violence' or 'Disorderly Conduct' but none of it will hold up if you have a decent lawyer, which most people fail to obtain.

In other words, no, you cannot be arrested for a calling a cop a pig or telling him to fuck off, unless you're an idiot.

I watch cop shows all the time...and people get arrested for back talking to cops all the time...they enumerable reasons to arrest you if you talk back and you named a few..and I know there is a charge related to disrespect of law enforcement

yeah a good lawyer might help but that will prolly cost more than the fine so there is really no point..a good lawyer can even get you out of a murder but thats not the point

• Content Count:  2994

ummm... let me see... intruding private property was THIS close getting busted by the owner and cops.

Burned some shit in my school (my friend was a pyromaniac)

• Content Count:  4799

Guys , im actually guilty...

FOR BEING AWESOME

No , jk ....I fail at life . Cry* Being awesome can get you 26 to life in jail. Kids, stay in school.

also lock this thread.

Edited by SilentGuns

Reply to Thread