? servers

? players online

Any SG Criminals?

• Content Count:  40

I proabably have the worst crime of all!

I was at hte park wit my friend and hey had a blow torch and a flear,we were making a fire out of sticks and stones in the grill. some idiot teenager called the police for making a fire in the grill at the park! you kidding me

I was scard the shit out of me when the cops came.

• Content Count:  916

I proabably have the worst crime of all!

I was at hte park wit my friend and hey had a blow torch and a flear,we were making a fire out of sticks and stones in the grill. some idiot teenager called the police for making a fire in the grill at the park! you kidding me

I was scard the shit out of me when the cops came.

How the hell is that a crime if u were making a fire on a grill..

• Content Count:  426

i got caught stealing food from a deli with a bunch of friends. we took a backpack full of food. the store owner didn't even notice. as we were leaving my friend yelled "thanks for the free food".

we weren't poor. it was just fun. i was like 13 or something. in middle school.

• Content Count:  171

Well the entire community wont be sent to jail unless the feds get some more evidence on us. So far our community has done well to hide our super secret drug cartel... um I mean candy business.

Ah yes! Now that I have someone who has admitted this it is time to reveal the truth about what SG is capable of!!!I have been waiting over two years for this, hard at work looking through the threads, I had all the proof I needed but just needed somebody from SG to say this!!

:d

Reply to Thread