? servers

? players online

Any SG Criminals?

• Content Count:  522

i got caught stealing food from a deli with a bunch of friends. we took a backpack full of food. the store owner didn't even notice. as we were leaving my friend yelled "thanks for the free food".

we weren't poor. it was just fun. i was like 13 or something. in middle school.

its always 1 person who fucks everything up :nono:

• Content Count:  2632

hey uh scout instead of being a sadsack and calling it a fail thread why not post in it like everyone else?

Regionals, the reason i find this thread incredibly stupid is because it is asking people about their criminal backgrounds.

Oh and i have never been to jail, or had any trouble with the law.

• Content Count:  1824

Regionals, the reason i find this thread incredibly stupid is because it is asking people about their criminal backgrounds.

Oh and i have never been to jail, or had any trouble with the law.

He lies, He raped his barbie and was put in barbie jail where ken butt raped him.

• Content Count:  4960

I don't think criminal offenses are what we should be talking about around here. Usually they bring back bad memories. Plus they remind you how much different your life is ONCE you get a record regarding living with it and trying to get a job where most employers would reject you if you had a history of Assault or Impaired Driving for example.

• Content Count:  3391

Well, I'm frequently in Prison these days.

But, I'm usually pretty successful at rebelling.

Then when the new round starts, I do it all over again.

I don't know... You usually just hide and let your fellow prisoners die in the riot and then take all the credit before you are finally executed.

Reply to Thread