? servers

? players online

Any SG Criminals?

• Content Count:  2632

Regionals thats how scout is.. hes a downer all the time with a grudge up his ass

Whats that?

I am not a downer, this thread is a fucking insult. The fact you even made a thread asking people if they had a criminal history is inexcusable.

Now onto me having a "grudge" , i do not have a grudge against you, i simply no supported you because i felt you did not deserve the powers of an admin yet.

• Content Count:  916

Whats that?

I am not a downer, this thread is a fucking insult. The fact you even made a thread asking people if they had a criminal history is inexcusable.

Now onto me having a "grudge" , i do not have a grudge against you, i simply no supported you because i felt you did not deserve the powers of an admin yet.

I didn't say you have a grudge over me.. im not pointing this out cuz u no supported me.. Im just saying you cant just go along with the topic. Also everyone else seems to not care.

• Content Count:  2632

Also everyone else seems to not care.

No one else seems to care?

I don't think criminal offenses are what we should be talking about around here. Usually they bring back bad memories. Plus they remind you how much different your life is ONCE you get a record regarding living with it and trying to get a job where most employers would reject you if you had a history of Assault or Impaired Driving for example.

Seems Andre cares.

But w/e, I'm not arguing with you anymore.

• Content Count:  6466

Well, I'm frequently in Prison these days.

But, I'm usually pretty successful at rebelling.

Then when the new round starts, I do it all over again.

Even though every time I see you in PB your score is somehow mystically negative?

I don't even know how you get negative in Prison Break, do you forget to hold jump and drown in the water?

Reply to Thread