? servers

? players online

Tell your story about food fights in school!

• Content Count:  2942

Well, Our whole table was supposed to yell FOOD FIGHT! on the last day of school. Well our table chickened out and only my friend said it and the whole lunch room started throwing everything they could get their hands on. It was intense. I hit the principal with a carton of milk

Guest Vivian556
Well, Our whole table was supposed to yell FOOD FIGHT! on the last day of school. Well our table chickened out and only my friend said it and the whole lunch room started throwing everything they could get their hands on. It was intense. I hit the principal with a carton of milk

Lol someone did that at my school on the last day (Senior prank[Fail])

and only one person said it and everyone looked at him and there was

like a 10second silence, then someone threw their peas at the TA and

the fight just went on from there

• Content Count:  494

Well there was one at the end of the year last year. It wasn't super big but we had an hour lunch and then a few seniors just started a food fight. Everyone knew it was coming even the teachers lol.

• Content Count:  1844

there was soemthing going around for like a week that we were having a food fight on Friday nothing happened except this kid threw like a packet of ketchup or something at this chick

then one time i dumped meat into this kids slushie and he dumped it on me and i beat him over the had with his lunch tray

Reply to Thread