? servers

? players online

This is one of those threads I'm sure someone will say is useless but..

• Content Count:  158

It's kind of useless, but I'm just trying to see peoples opinions. Is it normal to feel just like tired of everything in your life some times? When you wish you could just crawl into a corner and just have everything separated from you? I've just been feeling like that lately, everyone's bitching at me for stuff I don't do and expect me to be there for every little thing they want and if I'm not they like aren't me friends anymore. Like they like use me, but it's like the only way I ever have friends and stuff. I don't care if you call the thread worthless or something. Lol, I just want to get some people's mature opinions on this.

• Content Count:  4263

Everyone gets like that sometimes, where everything feels old and you feel like your life has kinda hit a wall. Things change, you'll feel better in a little while, and find new/old things to make you feel better.

• Content Count:  6712

You can't fault people for being selfish, but if they aren't as willing to do things for you as much as they expect you to do things for them then they aren't worth it. Tell them that it can't be that way and if they aren't happy with that then don't be their friend anymore.

Up to you how desperately you want friends but imo it's better to have good friends then "cool" pricks.

• Content Count:  2994

They aren't really your friends if they want you do to nice things for them and never do anything nice to you in return, tell them to change or get new friends, because you wouldn't like being everyones little puppet or slave, believe me, not fucking cool, just man up and get new friends who appreciate you and do nice stuff to you in return instead of cock blocks and annoying shit heads for "friends"

Reply to Thread