? servers

? players online

This is one of those threads I'm sure someone will say is useless but..

• Content Count:  253

It's kind of useless, but I'm just trying to see peoples opinions. Is it normal to feel just like tired of everything in your life some times? When you wish you could just crawl into a corner and just have everything separated from you? I've just been feeling like that lately, everyone's bitching at me for stuff I don't do and expect me to be there for every little thing they want and if I'm not they like aren't me friends anymore. Like they like use me, but it's like the only way I ever have friends and stuff. I don't care if you call the thread worthless or something. Lol, I just want to get some people's mature opinions on this.

I totally understand that first sentence, this past week I felt tired of everything. Then I decided to think about and do other things. I was totally moping around, feeling like crap, and I didn't want anything to do with that. So i decided to grab life by the horns and forget the rest. So far, things are going quite well, even though I had a little slip-up yesterday.

Just forget the rest and be your own man. But this is advice from a 21 year old college student, I dunno how old and how mature you are. Regardless, there's life beyond friends that want to use you.

• Content Count:  1465

It's kind of useless, but I'm just trying to see peoples opinions. Is it normal to feel just like tired of everything in your life some times? When you wish you could just crawl into a corner and just have everything separated from you? I've just been feeling like that lately, everyone's bitching at me for stuff I don't do and expect me to be there for every little thing they want and if I'm not they like aren't me friends anymore. Like they like use me, but it's like the only way I ever have friends and stuff. I don't care if you call the thread worthless or something. Lol, I just want to get some people's mature opinions on this.

That is why a girl as ur bestfriend is the best to talk to about anything cuz they actually give a shit unlike most guys

• Content Count:  1484

Get some of your ribs removed and give yourself a blowjob.

It helps.

On a serious note, talk to your girlfriend, or a girly friend. Talking helps.

Edited by P3rg3

• Content Count:  4198

A gaming forum is not the best place to talk about these things. We all have problems in real life that we have to deal with, and it would be best to talk about them with someone close to you. Opening up goes a long way with some people. I hope you sort things out. :amuse:

Reply to Thread