? servers

? players online

Sick 1 deag.

• Content Count:  1405

I wall banged on nuke through minigarage and killed the guy defusing. In a MATCH, not a scrim.

Lol Ketch, you're really not that great dude, as I have always said, skill videos are stupid due to the fact even people that are god awful terrible can get a 4k hs once in their lifetime and upload a video about it to look good.

You're average at best.

Funny thing is, that's the first clip i sent in, Because he asked me for some footage of for his You-tube page, to keep up his population.

And Thanks, i know I'm not the Best. Neither are you. And what I'm wondering why people are telling me that's its so horrid and they can't even go positive in a scrim. People that are terrible at this game are commenting me that it's easy to get a 1 deag, and i agree but you don't see the full video because of the swirl, and slow motion.

*Real video, I ran to my spot in upper B, He flashed i heard him coming so i peeked and just randomly shot, so pretty much prefire, and that's pretty sick to me. lol :madgrin:

I really hate these short videos that everyone makes. If I posted a 10 second video for every decent (neither of your shots were that great) shot that I've made in my 10 years of CS, you would never leave your moms basement.

Show me the shot.

• Content Count:  669

We're not narcissistic enough to demo ourselves when we're playing.

I agree, also it sometime causes lag and people with small hard drives cant record every moment of CS:S they play because it = about 5 hours a day if they are nerdy :d

• Content Count:  6466

And Thanks, i know I'm not the Best. Neither are you. And what I'm wondering why people are telling me that's its so horrid and they can't even go positive in a scrim. People that are terrible at this game are commenting me that it's easy to get a 1 deag, and i agree but you don't see the full video because of the swirl, and slow motion.

Because, even people that are god awful terrible at the game and never go positive in a scrim can pull off that shot you just did once in their lifetime and upload it to YouTube and tell everyone how 'sick' it was.

I'd rather have the full demo than just 8 seconds of it, to see if you can keep that 'sick'ness consistently. Oh wait, I don't have to because I already know you can't. Last time we played against each other you never top fragged, who top fragged?

I did.

Because, even people that are god awful terrible at the game and never go positive in a scrim can pull off that shot you just did once in their lifetime and upload it to YouTube and tell everyone how 'sick' it was.

I'd rather have the full demo than just 8 seconds of it, to see if you can keep that 'sick'ness consistently. Oh wait, I don't have to because I already know you can't. Last time we played against each other you never top fragged, who top fragged?

I did.

Yeah, you did. Congrats, But that was the only pug you seen me play... You don't do good in every game you play. Everyone has bad days.

And idk, the reason i posted this vid was because it was the first vid anyone posted of me..and i just got excited and wanted more views lol. Thanks almost have 300 on the 2nd day.

PING PONG, HOW IS IT BORING ITS 5 SECONDS LONG.

Reply to Thread