? servers

? players online

Sick 1 deag.

• Content Count:  1590

[YOUTUBE]HTSPYqHjFdg[/YOUTUBE]

There's the full clip of the wallbang, Audio messed up for him though. Oh well

Watch HD.

still not pro, and stop posting multiple replies to get post, just edit the post before

Edited by Tyler

• Content Count:  3299

First of all ketch your bad so don't go calling us shitty when im sure a ton of people like widow eldest red xeno and me and many more can kick your ass.

Second of all if your gonna make a vid do it right, not that awfull editing, some nice coulers, and maybe some smoothing and make it longer then 5 seconds. It was boring because it was awfully done.

Third it's not that great of a shot. Like xeno said everyone has their one moment that they completley dominate, thats why frag movies were made, i know for a fact you don't play that well constantly unless your pro or hacking and we all know thats not true.

Thank you and Good Day Sir. PingPong

• Content Count:  1405

jesus fucking christ, Cant you guys just say that was a good shot. if you dont have something good to say, i don't fucking care. Thanks for the views noobs.

You've seen me play 1 time. Lol you don't know anything about how i play, i've seen you play once and you were bad, So i guess i know a bunch of people can "kick" your ass.

GFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

and 4lk, You're bad. i can post when i want to.

• Content Count:  1735

u wall killed him after seeing the tip of his gun, which means u knew he was there and imo it was just a lucky reaction that people have once in a while, and you had it

shoot through a wall in nuke from lobby and get a guy behind a headshot box with an awp then talk g

sorry but no one is gona say its a good shot if its just a shot that people get a lot, thats why you shouldnt brag about it in the first place

Edited by Mercy

• Content Count:  1405

Lol i understand mercy. Speaking of that Lobby to headshotbox shot, my team was practicing that today :p it's pretty simple but you have to set it up pretty quickly lol.

If you want to know how to do it like perfect let me know.

And i never really bragged, untill people started being rude to me for no reason, just wanted them to see the vid lol.

• Content Count:  6084

Lol i understand mercy. Speaking of that Lobby to headshotbox shot, my team was practicing that today :p it's pretty simple but you have to set it up pretty quickly lol.

If you want to know how to do it like perfect let me know.

And i never really bragged, untill people started being rude to me for no reason, just wanted them to see the vid lol.

You don't understand the foundations of OTF sir.

Reply to Thread