? servers

? players online

After reading earlier posts about the swine I bet it's a tax scam or something.

• Content Count:  158

I've been hearing they're only selling it at major hospitals and they're mostly using the vaccine for the tax money. I've seen the posts about it being like not that bad and looked around, 35,000 die from the normal flu a year and roughly 4000 people have it.

So I told my mom to say fuck going to the doctor for it, if it doesn't go away in a few weeks she'll go she said.

Yet, the vaccine isn't out yet to my knowledge, I've been hearing when it does though it's just for the tax money.

Honestly, why else would the government make a huge deal about it? I doubt they could find the vaccine for it this quickly anyways if it's "oh so deadly." We need to look for a cure for cancer, not a cure for a little flu.

Anyone else think that's just a tax scam?

• Content Count:  2122

I've been hearing they're only selling it at major hospitals and they're mostly using the vaccine for the tax money. I've seen the posts about it being like not that bad and looked around, 35,000 die from the normal flu a year and roughly 4000 people have it.

So I told my mom to say fuck going to the doctor for it, if it doesn't go away in a few weeks she'll go she said.

Yet, the vaccine isn't out yet to my knowledge, I've been hearing when it does though it's just for the tax money.

Honestly, why else would the government make a huge deal about it? I doubt they could find the vaccine for it this quickly anyways if it's "oh so deadly." We need to look for a cure for cancer, not a cure for a little flu.

We cant do anything about it, it is Obamas way of saving the rest of us? lol...

you guys should go and post in the N&P sections

just to see what happens

EDIT: from what I've seen in your posts, I'm going to inform you that I was being sarcastic. PLEASE don't go post in the N&P section and cry when you get completely thrashed.

Edited by Ganzta

• Content Count:  158

No.

You also don't understand the concept of a vaccine as it does not cure anything.

Lol

We cant do anything about it, it is Obamas way of saving the rest of us? lol...

o-O

Another thread about the swine flu.

This shit must really be bothering you.

It's just the flu only with a different name.

It's not bothering me, I'm just wondering if it's a tax scam.

you guys should go and post in the N&P sections

just to see what happens

EDIT: from what I've seen in your posts, I'm going to inform you that I was being sarcastic. PLEASE don't go post in the N&P section and cry when you get completely thrashed.

Lol o.O Okay then. o.O

facemelt.gif

LMAO.

lol that is funny stuff :p

but no, im not gonna post it there :p

Lol xD

• Content Count:  2122

1. If you can't distinguish between "the government" and "the media" just don't post anything regarding either

2. A vaccine does not cure anything

3. It is not deadly, no one ever said that it was deadly

4. Your mother is more intelligent than most of the Americans

5. "they're mostly using the vaccine for the tax money" WTF?

6. "We need to look for a cure for cancer, not a cure for a little flu. " http://www.cancerindex.org/clinks5n.htm

Reply to Thread