? servers

? players online

After reading earlier posts about the swine I bet it's a tax scam or something.

• Content Count:  669

When a vaccine is new and not manufactured for the mass public they sell them to the rich, which is really stupid. Either way they sell the vaccines to the rich so they can get some money to make more vaccines dont they?

• Content Count:  6084

When a vaccine is new and not manufactured for the mass public they sell them to the rich, which is really stupid. Either way they sell the vaccines to the rich so they can get some money to make more vaccines dont they?

...there's a stupid belief that medicine should be cheap.

1: Because egalitarian numbfucks think everyone deserves medicine.

2: Because the method of production is usually cheap, therefore the product should be cheap.

This ignores the thousands upon untold thousands of hours put into hit-and-miss tests, scrapping entire formulas, and finally getting the product FDA approved.

Also the "vaccine" isn't anything special either, I think its just tamiflu.

• Content Count:  6559

Wait, so you're telling me vaccines don't come from the vaccine fairy?

That it's actually developed by people who spend years in school to get a job at a pharmacutical company where they then spend years and years and hundreds of millions of dollars to develop vaccines and medicines?

And we're just supposed to let these greedy fucks expect to get paid for doing all this?

Go fuck yourself!

FREE MAGIC MEDICINE FOR ALL!

$10 dollars for flu shots (or FREE at my company, yay having a white collar job) is an outrage!

Reply to Thread