? servers

? players online

After reading earlier posts about the swine I bet it's a tax scam or something.

• Content Count:  6084

G8CNa_viKg0

Is fake.

I don't kown what makes it more obvious, the outdated uniforms with commercial boots, the fact that they're driving a SEDAN, or the "cop" in the background with a paintball mask at the end.

EDIT: Watched it a few times, I think the mask is actually a gask mask, old version though. You can buy them at gun shops, same for the supposed weapon he's carrying.

The BDUs are really the give away though.

Edited by PotshotPolka

• Content Count:  4799

Is fake.

I don't kown what makes it more obvious, the outdated uniforms with commercial boots, the fact that they're driving a SEDAN, or the "cop" in the background with a paintball mask at the end.

EDIT: Watched it a few times, I think the mask is actually a gask mask, old version though. You can buy them at gun shops, same for the supposed weapon he's carrying.

The BDUs are really the give away though.

Yea I know its fake. I actually posted this in funny videos a few days ago.

• Content Count:  4263

Just to correct some people here, Tamiflu is not a vaccine, its an antiviral used to treat H1N1 cases.

Not sure about the US, but the UK is buying up stocks of the newly approved vaccine Pandemrix (produced by GlaxoSmithKline), so I'm guessing that, and probably one more awaiting licensing by the European Medicines Agency will be used here.

• Content Count:  1070

In Canada this shot is going to be free, but the scientists developing this don't even know if it's going to work. Because, this virus has a constantly changing protein coat which is forcing them to anticipate what the virus is going to look like once we get into flu season.

On a side note, if you had invested money into companies developing swine flu vaccines you're a genius, cause they have all rose to like %150 of their original worth and are still going up, isn't it fun to take advantage of pandemics :d

• Content Count:  6712

Lol? You think your vaccines grow on trees?

And Brits wonder why they pay the same for a liter of gas that Americans only have to fork out for a gallon.

Yeah I know...but I think some things should be free and some other things shouldn't.

Swine flu medication should be free where as.....attempting to kill yourself or drug/alcohol/smoking etc abuse shouldn't be.

I hear people get stabbed to death in London for saying welfare sucks.

It's racist apparently.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  6712

Well why should it be free? "Should" is a normative statement bro.

It's not even "should" in the UK......it IS free.

I thought my example kind of suggested why I think it should be free.....as in diseases (although preferably not disabilities, terminal illnesses etc), accidents...not stuff that is your own fault though and was clearly avoidable as in drink/drug/smoking/fat related stuff.....suicidal attempts....that is hard to envisage though because there would be people taking it to court all the time because of unclear boundaries between paid and un-paid medical care.

But yeah......if you want to suggest to me that my normative statement and opinion isn't enough because you yourself have proof that medical care shouldn't be free at all.....then go ahead.

Reply to Thread