? servers

? players online

Hospital EMG

• Content Count:  916

Guys.. i am not going to be on for a couple of days im not sure.. i was on my way to work today and i got hit from the side on the highway and smashed... the doctors say that i've been badly wounded. The way im telling you guys this is because my brother brought a laptop . so im just here in my hospital bed.

Apparently. when i was driving a person didnt see me coming up so it turned and hit my front. I swerved and hit another car and my care is completely destroyed. when i got hit. my windshield smashed and glass hit me. and also my left rear view mirror fell off and flew inside. I got cuts,bruises, and i think a couple breaks.. I cant feel my legs and i feel really damn weak.. im not sure how long ill be in here but they said i was lucky nothing else happened or i would be in serious trouble... they got me some meds to ease the pain but i just think this sucks.. im just laying here and they might have to do surgery or something for my leg i'm not sure what happened but it doesn't look good.

so giving you a heads up i will not be on SG Servers for a couple days. But hopefully my bro brings the laptop sometimes when he comes so i can come and reply to the topics..

So yea.

Bye

Reply to Thread