? servers

? players online

wtf is google on?

• Content Count:  1839

sigh.. i hate seeing these threads of people discovering the internet and then not realizing they're like 4 months or more behind the rest of the planet :p

but no seriously, it has nothing to do with google, and more to do with how often the "suggestions" are googled by others. (which is why they're suggestions, they're used more lol)

• Content Count:  349

sigh.. i hate seeing these threads of people discovering the internet and then not realizing they're like 4 months or more behind the rest of the planet :p

but no seriously, it has nothing to do with google, and more to do with how often the "suggestions" are googled by others. (which is why they're suggestions, they're used more lol)

Yeah these are suggestions google has been told to search for. I am not sure who is searching strawberries on my nipples but it is still funny as hell lol!!

• Content Count:  2417

One of the reviews :

I had hoped this would have advise for handling situations where one finds strawberries on various parts of their anatomy. I've had strawberries on my buttocks for some time now and don't know what to do. Unfortunately this book focuses solely on the nipples. Hopefully the author will pen a followup.

• Content Count:  6466

Web definitions for th

Thursday: the fifth day of the week; the fourth working day

lol

I hope you know Sunday isn't considered a working day kiddo.

Reply to Thread