? servers

? players online

SG'ers IRL

• Content Count:  2596

Today i saw someone on a black and green website, and was excited. Maybe its someone who plays SG! i thought, i walked over and they were on some lammmme ass site. So it lead me to this question. I wonder if anyone has been in school or in a library and saw someone else on SG. Or heard someone talking about SG. If you have lay your storys on me.

• Content Count:  2942

Today i saw someone on a black and green website, and was excited. Maybe its someone who plays SG! i thought, i walked over and they were on some lammmme ass site. So it lead me to this question. I wonder if anyone has been in school or in a library and saw someone else on SG. Or heard someone talking about SG. If you have lay your storys on me.

Yah d00d, I leik went Up 2 Zank in school and was all leik SG blows mo dick, and he is all like tottly bro.

^

Above convo never happened..... or did it?

Yeah I go to school with Zank, so I'm pretty sure I see him like everyday.

• Content Count:  1590

lol ive only found someone that plays counter strike at my school but someone most likely lives not to far away from me, cause alot of people from sg live in florida i think

• Content Count:  3205

lol ive only found someone that plays counter strike at my school but someone most likely lives not to far away from me, cause alot of people from sg live in florida i think

i doooooo.

A lot in my school play L4D so :d

Reply to Thread