? servers

? players online

SG'ers IRL

• Content Count:  1839

i dont speak spanish (and really wish you wouldnt type it) but from what i gather you say that you and your friends study alot, no talking about playing games, study study, study or something along those lines.

I say, they aren't your friends. they're your acquaintances from class that you study with. if you dont talk about and/or ever do fun things with them, they aren't your friends.

• Content Count:  4980

i dont speak spanish (and really wish you wouldnt type it) but from what i gather you say that you and your friends study alot, no talking about playing games, study study, study or something along those lines.

I say, they aren't your friends. they're your acquaintances from class that you study with. if you dont talk about and/or ever do fun things with them, they aren't your friends.

I got nominated to become a "friends" leader in my class out of 32 people, because I'm such of a good friend to everyone and can talk to everyone. My mentor likes me aswell. I'm friends with everyone in my class. Whether they are ugly, handsome, short, tall, fat, or a girl. Even in other classes, I'm very popular. (Not to brag.)

We study togethor like friends. We have a fun time while studying, we joke, we laugh, but yet, we get work done and get our awesome grades and we put a smile on our faces and Then might have some fun time playing games. :rolleyes:

I spoke Spanish because my 4th language is so. Also for fun :smile:

Well, back to work. Have a nice day.

Reply to Thread