? servers

? players online

SG'ers IRL

• Content Count:  430

Actually yes. My friend and I were in the computer lab and we were suppose to do research for the Holocaust Survivors. We got done first, so I just went up on google up on random stuff, like "lolcats" and other stuff. So after like a minute or so of laughing out loud in my classroom and with my other classmates looking at me like "WTF?", I turned to the right and saw my friend googling in "SteamGamers", and then he said "Dude, have you ever heard of SG?"

And i'm like "Um...yeah? I'm in it as a Regular" and then there was like that damn wierd ass awkward silence. He couldn't get into the Forums since it was blocked. But that seriously was like a "WTF?!?" moment to me.

He's one of my best-friends, and I didn't even know he goes onto SG.

All happened on September 27, 2009. Seventh Period of the day, the second to last period before High school ends.

• Content Count:  4360

Actually yes. My friend and I were in the computer lab and we were suppose to do research for the Holocaust Survivors. We got done first, so I just went up on google up on random stuff, like "lolcats" and other stuff. So after like a minute or so of laughing out loud in my classroom and with my other classmates looking at me like "WTF?", I turned to the right and saw my friend googling in "SteamGamers", and then he said "Dude, have you ever heard of SG?"

And i'm like "Um...yeah? I'm in it as a Regular" and then there was like that damn wierd ass awkward silence. He couldn't get into the Forums since it was blocked. But that seriously was like a "WTF?!?" moment to me.

He's one of my best-friends, and I didn't even know he goes onto SG.

All happened on September 27, 2009. Seventh Period of the day, the second to last period before High school ends.

Whats his name?

• Content Count:  6466

some dude mentioned it?

But if it's the last thing on your mind, why'd you strike up a small conversation with him?

Tbh, if I really heard someone talking about SteamGamers irl I'd laugh a little and not say a word to them.

Reply to Thread