? servers

? players online

Mmmm... Sandwiches?

• Content Count:  669

Hey guys! I'm bored, so I just looked to my right and saw a Subway wrapper from earlier.

What are your favorite things to get from Subway, or and Sandwich/Sub shop.

Personally, I like:Italian Herb and Cheese bread, swiss cheese, roastbeef, turkey, ham, TOASTED, lettuce, black olives, onions, banana peppers, and pickles. I also like a cookie. :happy:

So yeah, just post your favorite sandwiches to get.

Subway or Sandwich shop, Not what you make yourself... :tsk:

• Content Count:  1839

there's nothing fucking wrong with the hamburger, if it were shared with 8 other people. in fact it looks like a copy/pasted picture of something from In N out. I was talking about that fucking disgusting sandwich you DID make.

and this isn't over sandwiches. i'm the definition of hostile, bitch. I am SG's offical "dude that is angry for no reason and its probably not at you"

• Content Count:  230

there's nothing fucking wrong with the hamburger, if it were shared with 8 other people. in fact it looks like a copy/pasted picture of something from In N out. I was talking about that fucking disgusting sandwich you DID make.

and this isn't over sandwiches. i'm the definition of hostile, bitch. I am SG's offical "dude that is angry for no reason and its probably not at you"

Well if a congratulations on flaming on a noob is what you wanted.

You sure got it, way to go to represent a great community like this, for somebody like you to flame more n00bies... all I can also say is you have done a Great Job at it!

Keep it up buddy, lets see how many other people you can drive away with that kind of attitude!!

Cheers!

Reply to Thread