? servers

? players online

Milk in a bag??

• Content Count:  6466

I'm taking a pen with me to Canada, and poking holes in all the bags because they're hilariously fragile.

What if you drop it on the way to the car, cause there's no clear gripping point? Sucks to be you with milk all on the street.

• Content Count:  2942

lol. Why wouldn't you put liquid milk in a bag? The bags arn't like poke em with your finger and they break. Nothing to be afraid of.

+you can jiggle em :d

But powdered milk is so much fun. I get bags of them and throw them at friends and they explode. Its intense

• Content Count:  230

I'm taking a pen with me to Canada, and poking holes in all the bags because they're hilariously fragile.

What if you drop it on the way to the car, cause there's no clear gripping point? Sucks to be you with milk all on the street.

That's just a shitty thing... It's happened to me, and I'm pretty sure many others...

For people who don't do the milk in a bag thing, we also have "jugs" and cartons of milk...

Some people still have milk delivered in glass bottles (they say it tastes better in glass, same with cola drinkers) around in Toronto, and the surrounding area!!

Which ever way you like it, 1%,2%..homo milk (laff) you got it!!

Reply to Thread