? servers

? players online

Milk in a bag??

• Content Count:  349

I would have too much fun with the bags lol. Just walk around with a needle and poke multiple holes in them. Once picked up it breaks on the bottom rofl. It is so interesting that they would put it in a bag. We have plastic containers to put our milk in...heck it even has a handle lol.

• Content Count:  2417

WOOOHHHHH first time I see this ever!!!!! Canadians are so weird.... so is it really liquid in a bag??? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU POOR IT??????..or is it powder?:crazy:

It's powder. It's Canada.

• Content Count:  2122

yes but bagged milk is more environmentally friendly.

Also read this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_bag

According to Wikipedia

"Milk bags sometimes puncture or burst. They are weaker than milk jugs and have thin linings. When pouring, the top of the bag can also topple over, causing the milk to spill. This can be avoided by using a pitcher with a lid to keep the milk bag in place. Milk bags cannot be sealed once open, and the contents lose freshness faster than a carton of milk."

and "Milk bags are also economical because they hold a smaller amount of milk than milk jugs, which allows for less waste." - WTF?

• Content Count:  230

hahahaha

Exactly WTF...

Really... It doesn't seem like it is..initially..I think it's more waste compared to a simple glass or carton...

No it's not power or evaporated... It's 1% ...2%..homo.. what ever..

I'm with ya on that one gan!! laff!

• Content Count:  2390

According to Wikipedia

"Milk bags sometimes puncture or burst. They are weaker than milk jugs and have thin linings. When pouring, the top of the bag can also topple over, causing the milk to spill. This can be avoided by using a pitcher with a lid to keep the milk bag in place. Milk bags cannot be sealed once open, and the contents lose freshness faster than a carton of milk."

and "Milk bags are also economical because they hold a smaller amount of milk than milk jugs, which allows for less waste." - WTF?

Thats what happens when you quote from wikipedia you failure.

And its not powder, its actual milk.

Reply to Thread