? servers

? players online

Milk in a bag??

• Content Count:  1382

hahahaha, what craziness!!

It's going to be a fight between jugs, and glasses, and bags of milk... lawl!!!!

What about the condensed milk...or evaporated.... or powdered.... ?? now mmmmhmmm??

u sir different world called Canada

• Content Count:  3697

When I lived in ontario we had milk in a bag. But considering we went through a bag of milk every other day approx, and it was just a hastle to cut the top, and put it into a jug, and then when you pour it the bag just flops over and goes everywhere anyways, we started going to mac for the jugs of milk again.

In Sask we don't even have bags of milk, and while I am Canadian, I think bags of milk are stupid lol. There are MANY better things about Canada than our bags of milk. Like how our flag is one of the few interesting flags in the world, and how it is pretty much the most unique/original.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  53

"$4.99 THATS AN OUTRAGE."

Everything is more expensive in Canada, that is why some cross the border to buy stuff in the U.S.

Canadian dollars

Bunch of butthurt milk drinkers itt. If you ever get milk out of a dispenser in a cafeteria it's in a bag. Quit crying.

• Content Count:  1754

Lol. wtf is this? the $6 carton of milk (even though the carton of milk over here is like 2-4 dollars) will last longer than the $4 bagged milk.

1. you would have to keep buying the $4 bagged milk everyday, cuz it will get spoiled. and

2. The carton or jug is more efficient and durable. Plus there is a nice convenient lid that you can take off and put back on so it won't get spoiled.

But seriously what's next? Drinkable cheese?

• Content Count:  2417

Canadian dollars

Bunch of butthurt milk drinkers itt. If you ever get milk out of a dispenser in a cafeteria it's in a bag. Quit crying.

What kind of cafeteria are you going to?

What kind of cafeteria are you going to?

The one outside my dorm that has surprisingly good food. The only way I know this is I saw them changing it once, and it comes in these big ass bags they slot in. Milk's p alright though, I'm sure the bag doesn't make it taste bad or whateva.

Lol. wtf is this? the $6 carton of milk (even though the carton of milk over here is like 2-4 dollars) will last longer than the $4 bagged milk.

1. you would have to keep buying the $4 bagged milk everyday, cuz it will get spoiled. and

2. The carton or jug is more efficient and durable. Plus there is a nice convenient lid that you can take off and put back on so it won't get spoiled.

But seriously what's next? Drinkable cheese?

Don't give the government ideas. They already have a vast underground mine where they store tons and tons of cheese.

Edit: also,

easy-cheese.jpg

that is all

Edited by Snakes on a Wii
added pic

Reply to Thread