? servers

? players online

Pilot stalks ex with plane

• Content Count:  53

I have my private pilot's license, and outside of Toronto ON YYZ out towards Guelph / Hamilton is specifically "uncontrolled airspace" by the 401, it's on the bridge of Intl. Departures from 24L, and I've came pretty close to the 401 (highway) and raced a few cars here and there but it's all tracked within NORAD, any other Air Traffic Control airports / residents & by the Cdn. Government (military)

Now with the states, the air-laws are alot tougher than up here in Canada.

There are Instrument Landing Systems localizes on the particular aircraft when it's in it's area, so the good ol' Federal Aviation Administration, NORAD, US Government and any other yacko on their computer can also track & trace your flight path any time EVEN if you haven't flown your flight plan accordingly.

If not you are considered an UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) and the military would have scrambled their fighter jets within minutes of being tracked.

Now consider this, why hasn't this been brought up by any ATC, even if he was doing flight circuits around the area, this could also be used as proof/evidence, so no matter what the guy could find a way around that, if he wasn't so stupid about it in the first place..

As an aviation enthusiast this made me laugh quite a bit, I've actually printed this section off and I'll be posting it in the radio room at my local airport here for others to get a laugh at..

He wasn't really thorough when he thought this through now wasn't he? lol!

That's kinda what I was thinking too.

Of course if he switched his transponder off he'd be hard to pick out of the sky in that tiny little plane. He might also be flying too low for radar.

But I may just be talking out of my ass here.

• Content Count:  2115

I'll be your stalker

no homo

For your own good:

Stop spamming so many useless threads/posts or ones which cannot be backed up by a legitimate source. It makes you look like a total fool.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  53

For your own good:

Stop spamming so many useless threads/posts or ones which cannot be backed up by a legitimate source. It makes you look like a total fool.

I don't understand, so I'm not supposed to talk on the forums? Because honestly I don't see how my posting pattern is in violation of rules. What do you mean, "cannot be backed up by a legitimate source"?

Reply to Thread