? servers

? players online

What do you think about the idea?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the idea?

Locking own threads?

• Content Count:  1484

Why not?

Because it would get abused by little children, you know, the same people that are always screaming ingame.

And you wouldn't even be able to give your own opinion when the topic starter doesn't like your post.

Just guessing.

Guest barackobama

It's common sense... let's allow everyone to lock their own threads, one little disagreement and the thread is locked.. maybe you don't like someone flaming you because your thread was fail... thread locked, maybe someone said something bad about something you like, thread locked... we would get more report posts emails about people abusing the lock thread.

• Content Count:  2686

If you make a fucking thread and you fucking decide that you fucking want it locked because it sucks, then don't fucking make the fucking thread in the first place, fuck. Think twice before you fucking make a thread and make sure it is not some piece of fucking shit garbage before you hit the fucking Submit button. Okay?

• Content Count:  706

It's common sense... let's allow everyone to lock their own threads, one little disagreement and the thread is locked.. maybe you don't like someone flaming you because your thread was fail... thread locked, maybe someone said something bad about something you like, thread locked... we would get more report posts emails about people abusing the lock thread.

I see man. Look, right now, I would love the function, because now it's denied, so the thread should be locked :d

• Content Count:  4799

If you make a fucking thread and you fucking decide that you fucking want it locked because it sucks, then don't fucking make the fucking thread in the first place, fuck. Think twice before you fucking make a thread and make sure it is not some piece of fucking shit garbage before you hit the fucking Submit button. Okay?

GTFO

AND STFU

fucking eldest...

The OTF is for all kinds of threads . But just watch what you post .Some people have a different understanding than others .

Anyways , this is SG , if you don't pay or work for Haggard then don't even ask for stuff like this :) . Also , I agree with Garfield , people WILL abuse the function. Because lets not forget . 3/4 of the community is mentally challenged.

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  2390

But...its their thread? How would locking it count as abusing it? Its not like their is ever a neutral reason for a thread to be locked. Even if someone decides to lock it just cause someone pisses them off, does it really matter to other people? Well it shouldn't, if they wanna do shit like that, let them, its not like them locking their own fail thread is gonna majorly affect the rest of us.

Anyways , this is SG , if you don't pay or work for Haggard then don't even ask for stuff like this :) . Also , I agree with Garfield , people WILL abuse the function. Because lets not forget . 3/4 of the community is mentally challenged.

Lets also not forget that you are their leader.

• Content Count:  4799

Well i was, but we had a competition and well, you beat me by a long shot, in truth i never stood a chance against someone like you.

Im pretty sure I forfeit when I realised I had no chance agaist you. I mean , your bullet wound.

Edit : ... you know what , im not going to start anything.

Anyways , If a person needs to lock a thread , they ask a AO.

Edited by SilentGuns

Reply to Thread