? servers

? players online

Increase reflexes?

• Content Count:  11725

With a question mark... That goes beyond stating, into asking. "Increase reflexes?" or do I have to add the "How" for you to understand?

Those games do nothing for me. I used to be pro at UT, it's only a deathmatch. That's why I'm seemingly good in our DM server. :

than play cod4 on HC-S&D on tactical gamer

• Content Count:  4162

You could fap more to build up hand dexterity

Uhh... No.

I think gungames is what will help you the most with training your aiming skills!!

Nope, DMs, Awp/M4/AK/PuGs/Bots help you aim better. Gungames is for getting used to guns. IMO

• Content Count:  6084

In reality, understanding strategy, logistics in figuring out the most likely point the enemy will be, and acting accordingly to maximize your opportunity to catch them is more important than simply being good at firing. Look at the bots, near perfect reaction times and accuracy, and very limited tactical knowledge= easy kills.

• Content Count:  2686

All it takes is practice, play more and you will get better. Also learn to anticipate where the enemy might be. Like when going around a corner, before coming out already aim the the possible location where someone might be - for example, on dust2, when going from catwalk to A, before going around the corner and up the stairs, already have you crosshair aimed at 1)the part next to the stairs 2)above the stones at top of stairs. Those are for example two very likely positions used by common players.

But yeah remember, everything comes with practice :)

• Content Count:  3697

Eldest: "All it takes is practice, play more and you will get better."

Nay true. No matter how much I play I still suck hard hah.

My advice for you is to get used to sucking, and enjoy it. It creates many humorous situations when it comes down to the wire, and it's just you left to run in, kill one person with 1 hp and defuse the bomb that was just recently planted, but still managing to fail miserably. Sometimes people get mad, but they just need to either play with people as hardcore as them or stop playing.

Obviously I wish I was better, but I can manage to laugh at myself almost every round where I see someone in the distance that doesn't see me, take like half a clip trying to shoot him, then get owned by the very same person. It's just funny. :)

Reply to Thread