? servers

? players online

Increase reflexes?

• Content Count:  1839

Eldest: "All it takes is practice, play more and you will get better."

Nay true. No matter how much I play I still suck hard hah.

My advice for you is to get used to sucking, and enjoy it. It creates many humorous situations when it comes down to the wire, and it's just you left to run in, kill one person with 1 hp and defuse the bomb that was just recently planted, but still managing to fail miserably. Sometimes people get mad, but they just need to either play with people as hardcore as them or stop playing.

Obviously I wish I was better, but I can manage to laugh at myself almost every round where I see someone in the distance that doesn't see me, take like half a clip trying to shoot him, then get owned by the very same person. It's just funny. :)

i sucked more than anyone ive played against in SG (including Alex) for YEARS. It really IS all practice dude. I sucked for at least 6 years straight, but i would get better as i learned how the game worked.

My suggestion is a combination of the stuff already said.

-Play REAL cs alot; this may seem boring for a while but when you get better is alot more fun, i prefer vastly more than i do to any mods

-Doing the above will force you to "learn maps" ; by this i mean knowing the paths people take most of the time, and thus knowing where to aim as go through places

-Use sound ; this may sound like a joke but im totally serious. I absolutely refuse to play css while im listening to music bc im too busy listening to the game. walk more than you run, catch people running.

• Content Count:  3697

i sucked more than anyone ive played against in SG (including Alex) for YEARS. It really IS all practice dude. I sucked for at least 6 years straight, but i would get better as i learned how the game worked.

My suggestion is a combination of the stuff already said.

-Play REAL cs alot; this may seem boring for a while but when you get better is alot more fun, i prefer vastly more than i do to any mods

-Doing the above will force you to "learn maps" ; by this i mean knowing the paths people take most of the time, and thus knowing where to aim as go through places

-Use sound ; this may sound like a joke but im totally serious. I absolutely refuse to play css while im listening to music bc im too busy listening to the game. walk more than you run, catch people running.

I've tried for a long time. It's not knowing where people will be, it's getting my aimer onto them. I always aim ahead so I keep my crosshair around where they would be if they were rounding the same corner as me then checking the most likely hiding spots, but when I see them I just can never manage to kill them because it seems everyone has invulnerability to BobLoblaw vests on.

One thing I need to work on is how to use grenades. I usually don't buy or use grenades because I never use them well, I either die with it in my hand as I go to throw it or I just never get anyone with it. It literally seems like I have faulty flashbangs and smoke grenades, because even when I flash and smoke, I seem to be the one who dies with one shot to the face. So I just don't buy em and stick to shooting.

Also need to practice listening to sounds, I heard that before, but I can never remember to try listening to footsteps and stuff lol.

• Content Count:  2686

I've tried for a long time. It's not knowing where people will be, it's getting my aimer onto them. I always aim ahead so I keep my crosshair around where they would be if they were rounding the same corner as me then checking the most likely hiding spots, but when I see them I just can never manage to kill them because it seems everyone has invulnerability to BobLoblaw vests on.

One thing I need to work on is how to use grenades. I usually don't buy or use grenades because I never use them well, I either die with it in my hand as I go to throw it or I just never get anyone with it. It literally seems like I have faulty flashbangs and smoke grenades, because even when I flash and smoke, I seem to be the one who dies with one shot to the face. So I just don't buy em and stick to shooting.

Also need to practice listening to sounds, I heard that before, but I can never remember to try listening to footsteps and stuff lol.

When shooting, STAND THE FUCK STILL.

I also am the kind of guy that just seems to run and spray whatever I do xD, but if you stand still and aim for the head, you WILL kill them.

• Content Count:  6559

When shooting, STAND THE FUCK STILL.

I also am the kind of guy that just seems to run and spray whatever I do xD, but if you stand still and aim for the head, you WILL kill them.

Pretty much.

Reply to Thread