? servers

? players online

Increase reflexes?

• Content Count:  1839

as far as your problems bob, its also down to practice.

Like Eldest said, you gotta start by standing still when shooting. People strafe-shoot, correct, but its done by shooting once or twice while still, moving and doing it again. I've gotten to where i can pretty much shoot with the right firing rate to still pull headshots off while running if the distance isn't too great though.

For nades:

You gotta practice with nades. Learn to "bank" them. By this i mean throw them at angles on walls to go around corners etc. Also learn the effects of aiming up at angles does to distance. Learning to effectively bounce them for a bit is a good strategy too.

Banking is most assuredly effective with flashes especially if you walk alot like me, because the only cue they will have that a flash is coming is the single bounce. Also, if you are sure that there are people around the corner/through the door you are going to bounce nades off of, go ahead and throw both flashes in rapid succession, preferably at two different angles. This way you are almost guaranteed (~85% of the time) that they will be blinded.

As far as no one else being blinded, you gotta learn if you hear that flash nade bounce sound, to make every attempt to look away. If it lands where you are looking, turn 180 and face the wall, maybe the wall and the ground as well. Even if you get white on your screen, it will either be partially see through, or not last nearly as long.

• Content Count:  669

as far as your problems bob, its also down to practice.

Like Eldest said, you gotta start by standing still when shooting. People strafe-shoot, correct, but its done by shooting once or twice while still, moving and doing it again. I've gotten to where i can pretty much shoot with the right firing rate to still pull headshots off while running if the distance isn't too great though.

For nades:

You gotta practice with nades. Learn to "bank" them. By this i mean throw them at angles on walls to go around corners etc. Also learn the effects of aiming up at angles does to distance. Learning to effectively bounce them for a bit is a good strategy too.

Banking is most assuredly effective with flashes especially if you walk alot like me, because the only cue they will have that a flash is coming is the single bounce. Also, if you are sure that there are people around the corner/through the door you are going to bounce nades off of, go ahead and throw both flashes in rapid succession, preferably at two different angles. This way you are almost guaranteed (~85% of the time) that they will be blinded.

As far as no one else being blinded, you gotta learn if you hear that flash nade bounce sound, to make every attempt to look away. If it lands where you are looking, turn 180 and face the wall, maybe the wall and the ground as well. Even if you get white on your screen, it will either be partially see through, or not last nearly as long.

On his note, make sure your sensitivity is correctly set up to match your needs and your mouse speed :d

Reply to Thread