Soulja boy  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Soulja boy

• Hes Good i aint a hater
    • Hes got good songs but not all good.
    • Na im a hater

Soulja boy

• Content Count:  3697

I like rap and stuff, so it's not the genre in which he sings that I don't like, it's the fact that he's TERRIBLE.

Crank that soulja boy? Seriously? That got old before the first time I heard it, and the dance was just as gay.

I forget who it was(an oldschool rapper), but they summed it up perfectly. Soulja boy single handedly ruined rap.

• Content Count:  1735

There is a neat little button that says "New Posts." If someone wants to post in something that is, hmm, up to date they can just click that. So everything new will be seen there. Lol?

every thread in there but the stickies is dead so posting here keep the thread alive for more, thats why smart people post here, have some fucking common sense

• Content Count:  2632

every thread in there but the stickies is dead so posting here keep the thread alive for more, thats why smart people post here, have some fucking common sense

I'm going to take back my original statement about this thread

I agree with Mercy

Edited by CandleJack

• Content Count:  2942

Wouldn't it be common sense to post a topic about music in the music section? Or did I miss something when people want to talk about music, post in the music section? The only reason it dies is because people don't post in it. If they thought it was a good thread they would post in it. Simple as that.

• Content Count:  1735

Wouldn't it be common sense to post a topic about music in the music section? Or did I miss something when people want to talk about music, post in the music section? The only reason it dies is because people don't post in it. If they thought it was a good thread they would post in it. Simple as that.

so sorry mr spammer you know better then me

Reply to Thread