? servers

? players online

Morality Hypothetical

• Content Count:  2390

Ethereal happiness is outside the scope of human possibilities, things would and always will go wrong. I love how you said "lovers", and whose paradise is this? Is it just for you with everyone you love there, obediently obeying you (cause lets face it, we don't all get along with our families and this i supposed to be a paradise), or is it actually a paradise for everyone with you.

So I'd have to say no, as I don't believe its possible.

• Content Count:  195

You guys are thinking too deeply, just take it at face value and don't go too deep with it. Basically just a yes or no question to test how a person thinks, and if they are selfish.

It doesn't have to be possible.

• Content Count:  1844

Trick Question, not to bring religion in, but technically we are all family because we all came from Adam and Eve, or so they say. /thread

We are all technically family :thumb:

L-LAUGHING-M-MY-F-FUCKING-A-ASS-O-OFF

• Content Count:  3697

Trick Question, not to bring religion in, but technically we are all family because we all came from Adam and Eve, or so they say. /thread

We are all technically family :thumb:

Actually I thought of this too. Since I'm religious I "love" everyone.. But I didn't bring it up because he went further to say that people you don't know/acquaintences don't count. So his question still stands.

• Content Count:  321

i would say no cuz sure no guilt after but the guilt before would be to much

plus a paradise with only like 10 ppl isnt a very good paradise

also u got this idea from that movie trailer didnt you? the one where the guy says u can have 1 mill dollors but he kills 1 person in the world you dont know

• Content Count:  4685

i would say no cuz sure no guilt after but the guilt before would be to much

plus a paradise with only like 10 ppl isnt a very good paradise

also u got this idea from that movie trailer didnt you? the one where the guy says u can have 1 mill dollors but he kills 1 person in the world you dont know

Paradise, is diffrent for each person so it could just be the same old world that we are on now with all the same people.

Reply to Thread