? servers

? players online

Morality Hypothetical

• Content Count:  6712

Even if I did know I made the decision to go to paradise with loved ones and sending everyone else to eternal damnation I'd do it......and I wouldn't really care about the others....

• Content Count:  3697

Even if I did know I made the decision to go to paradise with loved ones and sending everyone else to eternal damnation I'd do it......and I wouldn't really care about the others....

I probably would too. But I would feel bad. Even still, it's a dog eat dog world...

Well I guess it depends how it plays out. (Not to go too deep into this) I mean, ultimately if you believe in god then at some point everyone who deserves it would go to heaven and get away from eternal damnation.. At the same time you would probably go to hell for sending everyone to eternal damnation. So at 100% face value, I would do it, if you actually dig into what's involved, I wouldn't.

• Content Count:  2390

You guys are thinking too deeply, just take it at face value and don't go too deep with it. Basically just a yes or no question to test how a person thinks, and if they are selfish.

It doesn't have to be possible.

Yea I kinda figured that, its pretty much saying would you fuck everyone in the world over just for your own sake. Of course pretty much everyone will say yes cause they really don't give a damn about anyone else.

• Content Count:  6712

I probably would too. But I would feel bad. Even still, it's a dog eat dog world...

Well I guess it depends how it plays out. (Not to go too deep into this) I mean, ultimately if you believe in god then at some point everyone who deserves it would go to heaven and get away from eternal damnation.. At the same time you would probably go to hell for sending everyone to eternal damnation. So at 100% face value, I would do it, if you actually dig into what's involved, I wouldn't.

What's the point of the question if either way you go to hell?

I don't even believe in this all so I'm just taking it at face value......but even if I was going to hell whatever decision I made I'd just rage and send everyone else to hell anyway, would save me being jealous of anyone.

• Content Count:  2686

Trick Question, not to bring religion in, but technically we are all family because we all came from Adam and Eve, or so they say. /thread

We are all technically family :thumb:

Guest Vivian556
Trick Question, not to bring religion in, but technically we are all family because we all came from Adam and Eve, or so they say. /thread

We are all technically family :thumb:

I now have the sudden urge to kill myself. Thanks.

Reply to Thread