? servers

? players online

The most depressing thing you'll ever read.

• Content Count:  669

I hate all the heartless people in this thread that think an animal is just an animal and they don't care if they die. I really wish the people who are so un-compassionate could be in these things could be shoved in the animals position, and see how they feel roaming around with injuries, in the hot, in the cold, in storms, and in crowds. See how hard it is to survive with other things attacking them non-stop when all it is trying to do is get affection because it's life is so down.

I really do wish people would be nicer in these things. This story did not make me cry, because I have read a lot of sadder ones, but this did touch my heart.

• Content Count:  3380

I hate all the heartless people in this thread that think an animal is just an animal and they don't care if they die. I really wish the people who are so un-compassionate could be in these things could be shoved in the animals position, and see how they feel roaming around with injuries, in the hot, in the cold, in storms, and in crowds. See how hard it is to survive with other things attacking them non-stop when all it is trying to do is get affection because it's life is so down.

I really do wish people would be nicer in these things. This story did not make me cry, because I have read a lot of sadder ones, but this did touch my heart.

I am not a heartless animal hater. I just didnt tear up over this because Im just a fucking dog person.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2115

I read it alright. It's a sad story but lets face it, I'm not gonna cry over it.

Right now, Anna, the nine year old girl in Iraq was shot and killed. Does anyone really care?

• Content Count:  6712

I don't care about humans I don't know, why would I care about a cat?

I'm not heartless over animals...if my cousins dog died which I'm really close to I'd be upset, but not a cat (a made up cat even?) from the internet :sleep:

• Content Count:  4685

I dont hear you crying about ever person who dies from cancer/aids/ect. so why should one freaking cat be any bother.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  669

I dont hear you crying about ever person who dies from cancer/aids/ect. so why should one freaking cat be any bother.

Do they have others throwing rocks in their faces when they try to get attention and do they get sprayed with water when they walk up to someone? How about mauled by dogs? No? Thought so.

Reply to Thread