? servers

? players online

The most depressing thing you'll ever read.

• Content Count:  2994

I'd rather spend time saving human lives then protecting little kittahs, even though they are cute and adorable, it is more efficient to save a human life, since humans are productive and can help build up the human society, and further evolving the species of mankind.

In other words, your arguement is invalid, It would've been better if you used a little girl instead of a fugly cat.

• Content Count:  513

If you post something, you shouldn't be offended by the opinions of others.

Anyways, that's an old story. Bit of an emo topic. I lol'd @ the punt.

Edited by :-]

• Content Count:  604

When you post something like this you have to remember where your at. Your at the SG community. We have people who act like they are funny, going into a thread and trashing it with comments that are completely unnecessary just so other people will like them. "acting cool". A bunch of heartless people. If you cant care about a small kitten that has been mangled and deformed. Nicknamed Ugly. Hated by everyone in the complex. In it's dying moments, all it wanted was love and attention. And people would "Punt it" "Should've given it a gun" then how can you care about anything else. Even if it isn't real for even some moments, just read it again, put yourself in that situation and think. Dont "act cool" Dont post stupid shit. Just think. Don't even post. Once you can grow up and know what it's like to care about things other than yourself, then you can join the rest of us.

On that note. It was very sad. I've never seen this before, just read it minutes ago.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4685

When you post something like this you have to remember where your at. Your at the SG community. We have people who act like they are funny, going into a thread and trashing it with comments that are completely unnecessary just so other people will like them. "acting cool". A bunch of heartless people. If you cant care about a small kitten that has been mangled and deformed. Nicknamed Ugly. Hated by everyone in the complex. In it's dying moments, all it wanted was love and attention. And people would "Punt it" "Should've given it a gun" then how can you care about anything else. Even if it isn't real for even some moments, just read it again, put yourself in that situation and think. Dont "act cool" Dont post stupid shit. Just think. Don't even post. Once you can grow up and know what it's like to care about things other than yourself, then you can join the rest of us.

On that note. It was very sad. I've never seen this before, just read it minutes ago.

LOL

• Content Count:  4198

Eh, it's the internet. You can find this emo stuff all over and it's kind of desensitised people into not really giving damn anymore. Mourning the death of a made up kitten over the internet is stupid, we've all got a lot worse things to deal with in life, and wasting energy on this kind of pointless crap tends to be at the bottom of people's list. Sorry to be frank, but that's how it is.

• Content Count:  6084

(cracks knuckles)

Okay buddy, lets get down to it then.

This allegorical story of the fugly emo bitch cat (by allegorical I mean a story designed to convey a moral, ethical, or logical message, which probably was understood by everyone besides Church) herein just called Fugly, is a story designed to convey a seriously flawed moral statement, which I will now viciously analyze and criticize for the sake of anyone with a goddamn iota of sense left around here.

Fugly wasn't born with anyone deformities, i.e. its injuries were caused by its lifestyle. I'm just going to grind down the allegorical cat bullshit now.

A. Fugly got into fights, lived a shitty lifestyle, never had much for earnings. Acted like a nice guy in most cases, but for some reason or another was now badly injured and deformed. Go to the fucking hospital, find a homeless shelter, most of which offer some sort of aid in the form of basic needs. Then go look for a damn job.

B. People found Fugly unlikeable, and were apparently mean to him. From a physical standpoint nothing can be done so long as they don't act aggressively towards him. Why would Fugly sit there and take their shit instead of walking away and focusing on making gains elsewhere?

C. Fugly was assaulted by thugs for attempting to play with them I suppose. Assuming Fugly isn't mentally retarded, I think he should of known better than to perform such an action, and should of pursued medical assistance immediately.

The point its making is that one should love unconditionally, blah, blah, blah. The person has either a goddamn victim complex, or is very, very irrational. Should Fugly have been attacked? No. Fugly should have pressed charges. Was Fugly maybe a nice person? Regardless, Fugly had no business bothering people that obviously didn't enjoy his presence. Fugly should have taken a hint, even if the other people were assholes. Social derision, or even prejudice can only be defended against legally to a certain point, and after that it's the individual's prerogative.

The moral of the story here is to walk down a highway blindfolded with your arms outstretched for a hug and then cry abuse as a Semi-truck turns you into hamburger.

Don't be like Fugly, or be an asshole, get some common fucking sense.

• Like 3
Edited by PotshotPolka

Reply to Thread