? servers

? players online

Times people have screwed you over.

• Content Count:  6804

Ok well heres a thread to blow off some steam of friends/bosses/family/and people in general have completely let you down or pissed you off.

Today i called my friend up to finish a Biology project we were supposed to do. He tells me hes doing it himself, and i said "Well were do you live so we can finish the poster?". I misunderstood when he said "Im doing it myself", i thought he meant he was by himself doing the project. Thats when he text's back saying "I mean im doing the project for myself only, sorry"

I got so pissed off! Now i have to do this project by myself, and i have to start all over, and i have no idea what to do for it because he had all the information! :mad2::mad2::mad2:

Sort it out then, dont just stay quiet, let that cunt know whats on your mind and give him a piece of it :thumb:

• Content Count:  916

I wish it was that easy. We have been doing a lot of things together like in Gym period we are always on the same team and shit. It would be awkward to just start saying to him "Go to hell you biiiitch!"

well if u did all that why would this bloody cunt do that? fucking flame that douche bag. and take the project or just tell ur teacher nd be like miss. this flaming douche took the project as we were working on it together yada yada yada

• Content Count:  604

Im gonna be diffrent and say. You have the internet, rather than wasting your time talking on hear get on google and research. While researching call him a homo, bros before projects.

Reply to Thread