? servers

? players online

Times people have screwed you over.

• Content Count:  3697

If someone pulls douchebaggery like that I would just do my own, and actually put effort into it, then when I got a better mark than him I would rub it in his face HARD.

Seriously, just do a different one, and get a better mark than him, then make fun of him and call him a total douchebag.. And seriously, he isn't your friend if he did that, so calling him a raging fag wouldn't make things awkward, since you should end your friendship regardless of whether or not you call him a total douche.

• Content Count:  6712

I ask my friend if he wants to go play some tennis but he says "No I've got a lot of IT homework to do" so when I get home he's on the PS3 playing FIFA and I said "Thought you have no time" so he signs off and I then find him playing Wolfenstein Enemy Territory on the computer...some fat people these days :mad2:

• Content Count:  3697

I ask my friend if he wants to go play some tennis but he says "No I've got a lot of IT homework to do" so when I get home he's on the PS3 playing FIFA and I said "Thought you have no time" so he signs off and I then find him playing Wolfenstein Enemy Territory on the computer...some fat people these days :mad2:

I hate douchebags like that. -.-

I tried to get my friend to come swimming with us sometime, and she was ahhh I can't I have to watch a film for religious studies.

Next time, want to come? Ah sorry I really would, but I have to see my brother in the hospital.

Next time, want to come? No sorry I can't, I have a lot of studying to do, I really would come if I could.

Next time, want to come? Or should I just stop asking? Yeah I would just stop asking.

Reply to Thread