• I don't know how to surf
    • It's too hard
    • I don't like the mod
    • I play surf regularly
    • Not enough time
    • I play surf occasionally

Why you don't surf?

• Content Count:  1752

I'd say I've been pretty regular in the server lately.

A learning/tip event might be cool if people would go. I just don't agree when people say "I don't surf because I don't know how" or "I'm bad."

PS: IF you decide to host a "learning to surf" event, put it on surf_bob, or any other 1-team map.

• Content Count:  1554

if someonecould teach me, it probably be down to try it. i cannot grasp the concept

When you're on the right side of the ramp hold A and keep your mose facing towards the end of the ramp. On the leftside of the ramp hold D and do the same thing. your good to go :thumb:

Actually it takes a while to get the hang of surfing, once you learn, it's easy, but you have to learn how to on your own because it depends how you do it, just stick to the basics like what I said up there and you'll probaly eventually know how to surf good.

• Content Count:  1070

The only time the server gets really fail, is when there is a skill map with a bonus which can be beaten in like 30 secs. And someone like maya gets in there and beats it causing half the server to leave and the other half to stay and QQ.

Reply to Thread