• I don't know how to surf
    • It's too hard
    • I don't like the mod
    • I play surf regularly
    • Not enough time
    • I play surf occasionally

Why you don't surf?

• Content Count:  1752

The only time the server gets really fail, is when there is a skill map with a bonus which can be beaten in like 30 secs. And someone like maya gets in there and beats it causing half the server to leave and the other half to stay and QQ.

66 tick would solve everything imo.

This 30 second bonus ace you speak of is mainly fruits or creation, so the server isn't fail often.

• Content Count:  3457

I don't play on the sg surf so much because it's to often playing on those skill maps

I have to agree with that. Most maps they play are for the more skilled surfers. Noobs like me don't stand a chance and just leave or don't come at all.

• Content Count:  6466

Fail statement is fail.

I was ranked 1 in surf server when I still played on SG surf. Mammal was ranked 1 for a while on the surf server too. We are both mid skilled in reg css :]

You rebuked my 'fail statement' with one of your own?

Rank on the surf server has nothing to do with your surfing skill. So your argument is that you're mid skilled at surf and in reg CS:S, where as mine was that people that are pro surfers rarely are good at anything else.

Take Maya for example, by far one of the best, if not the best, surfer that plays in our surf server. She isn't that good at reg CS:S.

• Content Count:  2596

You rebuked my 'fail statement' with one of your own?

Rank on the surf server has nothing to do with your surfing skill. So your argument is that you're mid skilled at surf and in reg CS:S, where as mine was that people that are pro surfers rarely are good at anything else.

Take Maya for example, by far one of the best, if not the best, surfer that plays in our surf server. She isn't that good at reg CS:S.

Maya is juinor your point is invalid

Reply to Thread