? servers

? players online

Administrative officer?

• Content Count:  3697

And I don't think nominating people to become something helps in the slightest. Just because we like him doesn't mean haggard trusts him (not that he doesn't xD).

Just let who gets promoted be who gets promoted based on what they are willing to do, and how they do it. If he was willing to be AO, he could have very easily offered to become one if Haggard felt it was a good idea and Haggard could consider it and do it, or not.

• Content Count:  4162

I think Ketch is crushing on Spartan.

Yes AOs (notice the orange) do not go on the servers as much.

Same would happen if Spartan were to get promoted, if you love Spartan you won't do that to him.

So no, dumbass :thumb:

I lol'd

• Content Count:  6741

Being an AO is like sitting in the employee's lounge all day. They have an important title and you never see them so you assume they're busy. Don't let what they say confuse you.

To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

• Content Count:  6712

To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

wtf boom?

Anyway this is a bit awkward for Spartan don't you think???

AO promotion is discussed amongst the higher ups it's not something you guys should even attempt to vote on.

• Content Count:  3697

wtf boom?

Anyway this is a bit awkward for Spartan don't you think???

AO promotion is discussed amongst the higher ups it's not something you guys should even attempt to vote on.

Unless they ask like garfiend did for who to promote to CA and Legend.

And was that really necessary Daze? Lol!

All it says is to say something that is false, is false, and to say something that is true is true.

• Content Count:  1405

I think Ketch is crushing on Spartan.

Yes AOs (notice the orange) do not go on the servers as much.

Same would happen if Spartan were to get promoted, if you love Spartan you won't do that to him.

So no, dumbass :thumb:

i love spartan.

ENOUGH WITH THE ORANGE!! lol

• Content Count:  4550

Regardless of the position or not, i would still play the servers as much as i could whilst doing the jobs that would be required. I dunno what youre trying to get at here by saying ketch is not doing the right thing by saying this = less gaming time. Ive wanted something MORE to do here rather than sit back and gaming...

Reply to Thread