? servers

? players online

College/University?

• Content Count:  2122

This is toward the SG high school seniors or high school students in general

I'm just wondering which college/university is your first choice and which other ones you plan to apply.

My first choice would be Stanford then

Duke

Yale

Cornell U

Rice

UT

AZN OVER-ACHIEVING POWER ACTIVATE!!!

• Content Count:  2122

depends entirely on your major.

And if you're general studies people GTFO and make room for people with an actual initiative.

I'm planning on majoring in political science and/or mathematics. Stanford stands out to me because of its environment, and that you get your freshman year to make a decision on your major.

All my other choices have great Arts and Science colleges.

• Content Count:  6084

I'm planning on majoring in political science and/or mathematics. Stanford stands out to me because of its environment, and that you get your freshman year to make a decision on your major.

All my other choices have great Arts and Science colleges.

If you're thinking a dual poli major with math why not just do economics? Then you can apply it to something.

• Content Count:  1349

I'm planning on majoring in political science and/or mathematics.

Can't speak for PolSci, but I wouldn't consider going to a top school for math. Your first two years will be identical to any other university in the country. Your second two years will be more varied depending on the courses offered. It's best to look at this and see their selection of courses.

Honestly where you get your bachelors is less important than where you get your graduate degree (either masters or doctorate). I'd personally save the big expenses until then.

Stanford stands out to me because of its environment, and that you get your freshman year to make a decision on your major. .

You can enroll in pretty much any university as an open major. Most college student switch majors at least once as well. I went to university for a degree in electrical engineering, switched to computer science after a while, then picked up a second major in math. Trust me when I say you may not know what you want to do even after you graduate.

Reply to Thread