? servers

? players online

College/University?

• Content Count:  2095

Niagra College.

I need Law & Security, I have a cousin who can get me a raging kick ass job after I go for under a year. It'll be full time and $43ish an hour. All I have to do is sit in a booth as well. No hard work or any of that bullshit. :)

Fuck yeah.

• Content Count:  1053

I'm shooting for Boston College(Eagles fan my whole football life), UMASS Amhearst (all 3 older sisters went here), any other school that accepts me if those 2 don't.

• Content Count:  602

I go to Pomona College. You should seriously consider applying to Liberal Arts Colleges. If you want to find a really good forum, check out collegeconfidential.com that is where a bunch of students, alums and parents talk about applying.

if you are interested in math, i think princeton has the best program of the ivy leagues. Look at Columbia and Georgetown for polisci. Those are all really tough schools to get into though, even the best applicant is playing Russian roulette with the odds.

• Content Count:  602

Last year, my Counselor told me I should go after a Liberal Arts degree, what can I do with it really?

Anything you could do with a bachelors from a regular university, it is the same degree. a lot go to grad school, or enter the workforce. Most good liberal arts colleges typically has less emphasis on practical application of your education (but some are the opposite). The degree is the same, it is just the atmosphere and teaching styles that are usually different. Classes are smaller, less applied in many cases (more theoretical or philosophical in nature). Of course there are downsides, the schools are really small.

• Content Count:  253

Hopefully San Diego S.U.

Courtesy of the G.I. bill =]

Enjoy getting a degree with an emphasis in partying :thumb:

I'm set to graduate in at least 3 semesters, we'll see where life takes me. I may do graduate school later in life, for that I would love to attend George Washington University.

Reply to Thread