? servers

? players online

College/University?

• Content Count:  494

I'm not in High School anymore, but a Freshman at a community college.

Once I finish my general ed here I plan on transferring to University of California, Irvine to get a degree in Computer Science.

• Content Count:  1839

Enjoy getting a degree with an emphasis in partying :thumb:

I'm set to graduate in at least 3 semesters, we'll see where life takes me. I may do graduate school later in life, for that I would love to attend George Washington University.

me too :d.

also, im the polar opposite of astrum, i think. I started out at Texas Tech as a computer engineering major and learned from classes (and my distaste of most programming beyond C and Assembly) that i wanted to be in Electrical Engineering.

• Content Count:  1839

"Liberal Arts degrees: Take one" is written above the toilet paper in the men's room of the engineering building. Just sayin'...

I agree bro, but lets restrain from this kind of joking, some people don't like math or other hard work required for good money :wink:

• Content Count:  2661

In all fairness a Liberal Arts degree does have some utility. It's good for people who want to go to college but don't know exactly what they want to do for the rest of their life. Liberal arts curriculum lets them take pretty much anything they want so they'll find their niche.

• Content Count:  6084

In all fairness a Liberal Arts degree does have some utility. It's good for people who want to go to college but don't know exactly what they want to do for the rest of their life. Liberal arts curriculum lets them take pretty much anything they want so they'll find their niche.

Tbh, a single BA is useless unless you plan on teaching or you pair it with something else. Otherwise you got your degree to pursue a Masters or plan on pursuing a job that basically only requires a General Studies major.

I'm a Russian Studies, Poly Sci major, which are both applicable in many careers straight out of college.

Reply to Thread