? servers

? players online

College/University?

• Content Count:  6084

I want to go to either:

Full Sail University

ITT

Have fun making graphics for shitty text joke commercials that air at 3 AM. I've heard from a friend horror stories about trying to work your way up in the videogaming industry. The market is just saturated with people trying to get a job in it.

• Content Count:  6559

funny how you spelled competitive wrong

As I've stated before.

I will curb stomp a kitten, nay, make that kittenS with an S, shit throw in puppies too, if he gets in to any of those schools.

I'll go down to the animal shelter and volunteer my services to give the people there a day of reprieve from having to do the killings themselves.

• Content Count:  522

University of Maryland Baltimore School of Pharmacy!!!!! REPRESENT

my friend goes to UMBC for music theory (i think?)

As I've stated before.

I will curb stomp a kitten, nay, make that kittenS with an S, shit throw in puppies too, if he gets in to any of those schools.

I'll go down to the animal shelter and volunteer my services to give the people there a day of reprieve from having to do the killings themselves.

hahaha. well it says that hes 15 on his profile, so the murder of 1000 kittens will have to wait like 3 years.

• Content Count:  6084

As I've stated before.

lol.

• Content Count:  1053

I'm going for the more competetive schools:

MIT

Harvard

Stanford

Yale

I was just walking around Harvard and MIT's campus the other day, would be great to go there, but not unless i get a 99% on my SAT. damn gpa sucks

• Content Count:  1839

I was just walking around Harvard and MIT's campus the other day, would be great to go there, but not unless i get a 99% on my SAT. damn gpa sucks

absolutely no chance then. also, you're asian, you have the least chance of anyone even with 4.0 and a perfect SAT score.. affirmative action fucks whites too, but asians get the shortest end of the stick.

• Content Count:  6559

absolutely no chance then. also, you're asian, you have the least chance of anyone even with 4.0 and a perfect SAT score.. affirmative action fucks whites too, but asians get the shortest end of the stick.

Yeah pretty much.

I got a friend going to UMBC for grad school in social work, damn liberal. I can't complain she's my fwb.

• Content Count:  4685

As I've stated before.

Reply to Thread