1. 1. How bad was your freshman year?

• AWSOME
    • Good
    • Ok
    • Bad
    • Im scarred for life.....

Freshman Year

• Content Count:  1590

lol it depends theres 2 high schools in the town i live in, so the people I hung out with got divided and they put me in core classes instead of electives so it was boring but now i have mostly electives so its all good

• Content Count:  494

Freshman year of HS was alright. Nothing good or bad came of it.

I am in my freshman year of college, and I actually dislike it. I only talk to at most 3 people a day in college, compared to the 20-30 I would daily in HS. It's pretty depressing actually. All of my friends moved away SO NOW YOU'RE MY ONLY FRIENDS I GOT. xD

Classes are good though, none of the filler BS like in HS. I have about 6 hours of class 2 days a week and every minute counts.

• Content Count:  3299

The way freshman get treated at our highschool is brutal. I had it pretty easy since i knew alot of the softmores and seniors from work and partys, other then that it was just a great year. I got to rookie a freshman this year. I just put a stink bomb and firecracker in his binder let him off easy where as some others had to sing the canadian anthem on a cafeteria table.

• Content Count:  1839

I wish I had no filler BS. I still am taking my last few filler classes and I'm a junior. but then again, as an engineering student, any class that isnt math or one of my actual major classes seems like worthless fillers to me.

• Content Count:  604

Im Sophmore in Highschool now, Freshman year was alright, had a lot of senior friends, pretty sad when they graduated though. I still see them now and then. Overall Easy. Fun. In my highschool I was lost on the first week.

• Content Count:  1824

Freshman year sucked for me, in fact highschool blows altogether. But that done and over with. Best way to not get your ass kicked when your a freeman, Make friends with all the big upper classmen :wink:

• Content Count:  2115

Blehh.

I'm taking the most vigorous classes a freshmen can take.

I've been lazy.. but I seriously need to wake up and get my grades up before the semester is over.. I don't want to have a 3.2 GPA on my first transcript..

Reply to Thread